I sometimes go for a long walk after sunday breakfast
Or I walk to the local park and use the free exercise equipment.
I often see people jogging and I wonder if that would be a better and faster way to burn calories?
Also does anyone know roughly how long it takes to turn a flabby tummy into a fit toned six pack?
Back in 2011 I must have been doing something wrong cause I ended up in hospital for a week with tummy problems.
the pain was horrendous and Lasted for quite sometime Till it finally stopped.
I still do sit ups but I try not to over Do them now!
I'd Just Love to get my flabby tummy toned up and be able to finally wear shirts and t shirts without the unsightly overhang ; 0 (
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.






