Hello everyone. I have no idea how much I weigh and have no desire to find out. I am judging my weight loss/gain by how my clothes feel when I put them on. I am being careful with what I eat during the day and enjoying a good (normal) meal in the evening with the odd treat thrown in here and there. I did go a bit "off" over Christmas, who doesn't? but I am now getting back on track with things. Not a conventional approach to dieting I know but its working for me and I can now get into clothes that I haven't been able to for quite some time.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread


; I hate green tea....

