Well here we are last weigh in for July, where is our summer?
Against my better judgment I have agreed to start a low carb diet with my DD who suffers from POCS she feels on having read up on the diet that it will help her. I cook for us all so as I need to be cooking the same menu for everyone we will see... watch this space
Me too with the carbs Glass My son took me out for a curry so I had rice, and ate much later than I normally would,so not good! Not been a very happy week either so I've had biscuits too!
I've only been away for 6 days, and in that time I have managed to put on two pounds - however, I enjoyed every crumb of the meals on the Hull/Rotterdam/Hull ferries, and also all of the lovely holiday food . I ate all that food and didn't even have one piece of the massive bag of Cadbury's Misshapes that the Other 'arf bought at the Gretna Services on the way...now THAT is what I call self-control!