Hi NotSpaghetti
Thanks for your tip. Will try that later. My foot feels quite steady walking around the house but Im very wary about it going over and me ending up on the floor!
Ive got a neurophysio +oming to the house ar great cost! She works in our local hospital and was my community physio when I first left hospital. Shes very good and when she is here next week will ask her opinion. We are out to friends this afternoon but wont risk going without it as obviously I will have to walk outside. Do you still wear your Orthotic? No one has given me any advice on not wearing it. This is what I find annoying in that once you leave hospital you are on your own. Iāve spent loads of money trying to find help which is ok we are lucky we can afford it but goodness knows what happens to those who cant.
Enough of me. Stay safe in this horrible heat everyone and everyone enjoy the Bank Holiday
Wedding Present Dinner Service.


