Oh ixion - that could so easily be me wrestling with (say) Sundried tomatoes in oil, or olives or whatever!
I have several linen sleeveless tops and have had to have all of them on this week - oil, curry, yogurt, tomato sauce... not one made it safely till bedtime.
And, I have fallen over not once but twice today! Once falling into a hydrangea and damaging my shoulder., and once looking for the secateurs in the jungle loosely referred to as the garden!
The first time I was trying to see if my husband had managed to remove the poor old box tree/shrub (?) which was totally decimated this year, and tripped over a small potted plant I'd put there jyst an hour before
Left-overs for dinner... Feeling a bit deflated as had been to two lots of Yoga thos week where i was useless. I need to work on my left foot again I think... but Mr Spaghetti told me I need to work on not rushing about.
.*Love to you all.*
🌞
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

