Gosh you lot, you've been having such a busy time, I've read through quickly but missed so much.
Happy Belated Birthdays, Doodle and Grammaretto, I hope you had lovely times.
And I can't quite keep up with the moving situations. NotSpag has accepted an offer? Or got two and starting an auction?
And Grammaretto what an adventure you're having, it's hard to keep up. I'm pleased that you decided the Doer-upper is off the cards, they always cost far more than anticipated. I agree with ixion that it would be a good idea to have a browse around the area where this Possible one is and check out the neighbours. I'm just so pleased now that I found a way of moving downstairs and changing rooms around. Everything is so much easier and I haven't had to cope with all the angst and decisions you're going through. (Have you found a home for those saws? There are people with stalls at car boot sales who love all that stuff.)
We've had rather a lot of rain in the last two days. 10mm on my rain gauge. At least I think those numbers are mm's. It's all down to my having had a new window cleaner last week. A more expensive window cleaner. Obviously he's responsible. He's coming again in a month, so hopefully the weather will be good when Jan comes over! Looking forward to meeting up again, Jan.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
