Our area appears to be lagging, I have emailed my MP and tweeted but I think even her tweets get carried by pigeons over several hundred miles to her actual home.
My daughter has a severe learning disability, cannot social distance and has other complex health needs. She would be group 6 but with JCVI regulations she is definitely group 4 and I have just about had enough of being fobbed off. Even every single person I have spoken to on 119 has said they have been able to book other people in with similar needs/disabilities.
I just wondered if this was typical? The government made an announcement last week saying people with SLD should have the vaccine with immediate effect, this clearly is not true.
I have checked with the GP, she is eligible but they have no control apparently about who is called and when.
Ailments of Old Age (light hearted)
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


I hope all others in precarious situations get theirs soon too