My parents won’t stop going out! They are both elderly, both have heart conditions - my father had seven stents put in last year, had several mini strokes and has high blood pressure and mum has angina and an irregular heart beat. They have a neighbour who offers all the time to do shopping for them, I have managed to get them a milkman shortly before all this kicked off, and have been very occasionally successful in getting an online shop. I live 150 miles away and an also vulnerable following organ failure a few years ago so can’t help directly, but phoning again this morning they are not in. Yesterday they “oh we just popped up to the Tesco express and the bank - didn’t need much” - and this is most days it seems! I know they find it hard to stay in but for goodness sake!! Finding it so hard to keep my temper with them! Just needed to rant...
How on earth do I get them to understand?! I have tried telling them the stories and the risks but it’s oh it doesn’t matter us just going up the road to the shop... we wanted to give the car a run so went into the town.... aghhhhhh!
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
