Hi Everyone,
>Yesterday I received my prizes, and what a delight fire engine has got some
lovely colours in it. I have not decided what to do with them, give them to
grandchildren Now or I start my Xmas box for next year. The hot wheels looks
brilliant, I could have played with it, but I resisted the temptation.
>I was excited really to hear that I had won, excited when it arrived and now I
am going to get excited again, as I do the competitions, it really does pay you
know, doing competitions it can be a lovely hobby and its great getting parcels
on a cold winters morning. So what you waiting for, get them done, easy
questions and fingers crossed and wait for a knock at the door.
>
>Happy New Year to all members have a super 2013
Audnay
Gransnet forums
Competitions
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


