What about Christmas trees, lights and decorations this year? I always have a real tree, for the past 40 years, we have bought at the same local place that specialises in trees. In recent years our adult children meet us there, we each choose our trees, the children are given a gift, plus a cup of hot chocolaate and the adults mulled wine or coffee. Its a great tradition we all enjoy. As we may not be able to have any of them round over the holiday, I considered a smaller tree, less decorations but my current feeling is I want the festive joy, the extra lights everywhere and my usual large tree.
This too could change of course....
Gransnet forums
Christmas
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

