Gransnet forums

Chat

Start a new discussion Replies Latest By

Off on a walk today.

32 Galen

£5 on a packet of cigarettes.

52 Ana

I swear the computer cheats

8 feetlebaum

#hgrvujnkiyrewsaxvgg hhnbnjjjaghhhhhhh

136 agapanthus

Threads

42 j08

A new what-I-did-today thread

1000 kittylester

Electronic crossword dictionary

5 Ariadne

Applause

22 petra

How manay have moved to here from saga zone

4 Merseymog

Norman Tebbit

2 vampirequeen

Playing the waiting game

48 Mishap

Plastic surgery after weight loss

1 agapanthus

When tidying my house I always find...

37 Daisyanswerdo

I had a lovely experience today!

11 ginny

Warning to children about marrying their teachers son / daughter.

14 ginny

What to Wear to the Palace

26 Roseyk

Where are these frozen pension which I have?.

6 bluebell

my inbox how do I know when I get messages

13 FlicketyB

Let's have a crazy time

19 Galen

100 most powerful women

2 vampirequeen

Good Morning Thursday

13 numberplease

Nice

18 Nelliemoser

Why do papers have to say somebody is a loner?.

15 gracesmum

Mother and todler being hit by car.

8 annodomini

Good Morning Wednesday

33 Stansgran

Where are the lovely Grandpas?

51 gracesmum

Talc - Do you use it?

34 Forzanonna

Rosie haircut

5 celebgran

If you couldn't find...............

26 Stansgran

Oldie Of The Year Awards

19 glammanana

Lent: giving up Gransnet!

76 ginny

Good Morning Tuesday

44 glassortwo

Forums!

8 celebgran

I'm a newbie.........

109 merlotgran

Jilly Cooper

97 FlicketyB

Valentines mail

5 Ariadne

A Basic Guide To Complaining

34 JessM

Shock pope resigns

4 Nelliemoser

Wise old Picasso

27 vegasmags

New Members

21 numberplease

DGS' 1st birthday

3 Faye

Eyes bigger than belly

39 kittylester

Good Morning Monday

27 flowerfriend

Can you hear me?

7 kittylester

Our Mums on Gransnet?

35 Roseyk

? BANK HOLIDAY

12 HUNTERF

Home Alone

15 FlicketyB

Nursing home fees

19 HUNTERF

Free breakfast for Kids at Brewers Fayre

6 Ariadne

A bit of nice news from Scotland

20 gracesmum