Thanks for coming back - but what is it that makes a 2 seater easier to get in?
Just wondering (again)...
The only 2 seaters I've been in were sports cars and very low (and some with the shaped seats so snug).
I haven't experienced any problems (as yet) getting in and out of cars. Our old Audi (not electric) was a bit awkward immediately after my hip operation but there is loads of room to get in and out ordinarily.
I can see the point if you want a really sporty look but otherwise I'm still not quite understanding why 2 doors is better? Are the doors opening a lot wider maybe?
I love the newish Hyundai Ionic6 and that will be my next car I think.
Really comfy, easy in-out (in my opinion) and 4 actual doors (just in case).
It's a saloon shape and the seats can slide way back.
You and Yours to be cut from BBC radio 4 schedule


