Gransnet forums

Chat

Picture from your window

(80 Posts)
Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 08:21:57

I seriously need to trim the hydrangea outside my bedroom window.

Greyduster Wed 23-Sept-26 19:23:04

From my bedroom window this evening - the reason we bought this house. Miles and miles of woods, fields, farms and country walks without ever taking the car out of the drive. Never tire of it.

TerriBull Wed 23-Sept-26 19:13:51

From bedroom window. O/H told me he was going to scarify the lawn then play golf pm! whilst I was down at the coast having a long leisurely lunch with my old school friend today. One or the other please! my request before I left, other wise you're be overdoing it. So it was just the golf today. Doing the lawn thing tomorrow. At least it's greened up after the drought.

LadyGracie Wed 23-Sept-26 19:08:35

Some beautiful gardens and views.
As long as we can see trees, rooftops, sky, countryside or water I consider us all blessed.

aggie Wed 23-Sept-26 18:52:47

Why will it not show ?

aggie Wed 23-Sept-26 18:51:58

This is what I tried to post earlier , it’s from the living room

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 18:32:25

Some of you live in such idyllic places!

Greenfinch Wed 23-Sept-26 18:23:05

Sunset from my bathroom window.

Scribbles Wed 23-Sept-26 18:19:56

View from the hall.

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 18:04:55

A really lovely lawn blossom14, I hope it comes back next spring.

blossom14 Wed 23-Sept-26 18:02:11

Before the drought.

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 17:58:39

View over my old garden, still much missed...

cc Wed 23-Sept-26 17:48:45

Not the view at the moment, I took it another evening.

gillyknits Wed 23-Sept-26 17:34:47

View from my back window . Lots of pots and the last of the bedding plants.

Susieq62 Wed 23-Sept-26 17:31:07

This is our lovely sunflower

MiniMoon Wed 23-Sept-26 17:23:52

I'm visiting Chester for a few days. This is the view from our room on the 6th floor.

FriedGreenTomatoes2 Wed 23-Sept-26 17:09:08

Actually no more tries because it’s about the view from our windows
Not about beautiful flowers (or not)!

My view

LadyGracie Wed 23-Sept-26 17:00:14

I would love your view Luckygirl or your beautiful garden Shysal,
I have garden envy 😁

fancyflowers Wed 23-Sept-26 16:42:43

shysal

View from my French window two years ago. Each following year I have added a ridiculously large number of extra pots so that there is barely a gangway to the steps. I must cut down next time!

That is beautiful!

Shel1951 Wed 23-Sept-26 16:37:21

Mollygo reminds me of when my daughter broke down outside the methodist church, I asked her how she got moving again,she said 2 men from the AA helped her, I said wasn't that amazing the AA were there to help and you aren't a member either,
She looked at me and said the AA meeting mum,it was on at the time

FriedGreenTomatoes2 Wed 23-Sept-26 16:24:08

Try again

FriedGreenTomatoes2 Wed 23-Sept-26 16:06:29

Some gorgeous gardens here ladies thanks for sharing. Especially yours LadyGracie Shysal and Luckygirl.

I don’t have a garden, communal or otherwise as I live in the town centre but these beautiful dahlias caught my attention yesterday as I walked along the road where houses are …

DianneAngel Wed 23-Sept-26 15:54:50

My view is of the house opposite and his flat bed truck. Not inspiring at all. hugs

Ladyleftfieldlover Wed 23-Sept-26 15:31:25

This is the view from my dining room window. You can just make out OH’s hammock. He’s having a snooze in it now! You can also see my first stained glass effort.

Iamthewalrus Wed 23-Sept-26 15:04:38

View from our back patio (catio) in southern Ontario near Toronto to our garden. Enjoying the last nice days of summer before all the leaves are gone and from December to March replaced with bare trees, snow and views of our neighbours.

LadyGracie Wed 23-Sept-26 15:02:17

Our garden before the drought 🤞