StoneofDestiny
This cannot be a serious post! Why would Burrell in Glasgow have anything to do with a royal butler? I find it hard to imagine anybody could be so stupid as to publish their stupidity nationwide.
They published it because they did not see it as stupidity and thought other people could well make the mistake they made.
My experience is that the proportion of people who go public with complaints that are unsound is quite high.
I can remember a woman going to papers because a double glazing salesman didn't tell her that the house she lived in was already double glazed when he came to her house. Despite having lived in the house for several months she didn't realise that the windows she had were double glazed. I am not sure what she thought double glazed windows looked like. The salesman just thought she wanted to replace the existing windows with more up to date ones with a different glazing pattern, which was something he came across regularly



