Gransnet forums

Chat

Show us your shoes!

(92 Posts)
Sago Sat 19-Sept-26 10:40:20

I’m just ready to go out and I put on my newest shoes, they are giving me a lot of joy right now!

Show us your shoes/slippers but no feet!
I don’t like feet 😉.

MT62 Tue 22-Sept-26 00:33:33

I like sketchers foamies & clarks soothing (don’t think you can get them anymore).
I wore mine constantly during Covid.
I have fit flops too, but slightly too big so my toes must have been gripping on so they have become curled up, weird I know.
I know some can be really uncomfortable between the toes, especially cheap plastic flip-flops.

MT62 Tue 22-Sept-26 00:23:57

WithNobsOnIt

Your claim to fame?
Do l feel a Facebook or Instagram post coming on?

Who’s that for?

Scribbles Tue 22-Sept-26 00:00:32

Fallingstar

I wish I could wear Fitflops but my feet say ‘no’, for some reason I can’t wear the bit that goes between the toes.
Not sure if anyone else is like this.

I couldn't wear anything like those Fitflops; ever since I was a small girl, the sensation of anything wedged between my toes makes me feel nauseous and very uncomfortable.

WithNobsOnIt Mon 21-Sept-26 22:09:45

Your claim to fame?
Do l feel a Facebook or Instagram post coming on?

MT62 Mon 21-Sept-26 21:40:52

Georgesgran

They must be on The Skywalk, overlooking Times Square MT62.

Yes it looks to be that way as I can see that clock they use on the new year countdown

Georgesgran Mon 21-Sept-26 21:04:15

They must be on The Skywalk, overlooking Times Square MT62.

Aldom Mon 21-Sept-26 19:55:38

Witzend Lovely shoes. Haven't they kept their shape well.

MT62 Mon 21-Sept-26 19:55:04

Georgesgran

*MT60*.
The Edge at Hudson‘s Yard is about 4 miles from the Freedom Tower. That’s the tall building at the far end, to the right, with the tallest aerial. The memorial fountains are adjacent to it.

I think their glass floor is somewhere looking over Times Square (I would send it but they are in every photo)

Aldom Mon 21-Sept-26 19:54:07

Russell and Bromley still have a shoe shop in the Westgate shopping centre in Oxford.

MT62 Mon 21-Sept-26 19:48:29

dirgni

Nice and warm!

What nice tidy house you’ve got Dirgni

MT62 Mon 21-Sept-26 19:45:00

Fallingstar

I wish I could wear Fitflops but my feet say ‘no’, for some reason I can’t wear the bit that goes between the toes.
Not sure if anyone else is like this.

I ruined my nice straight toes during Covid wearing those.
Toes started to curl up 🙄

dirgni Mon 21-Sept-26 18:56:09

Nice and warm!

Fallingstar Mon 21-Sept-26 18:54:24

I wish I could wear Fitflops but my feet say ‘no’, for some reason I can’t wear the bit that goes between the toes.
Not sure if anyone else is like this.

JennyCee Mon 21-Sept-26 18:30:22

I love ‘em Sago. I never see anything like that in TKMaxx.
Just seen some v similar in FitFlop but £100!!! Tempted but..

Fallingstar Mon 21-Sept-26 16:30:07

Mamo

Snap!! Fallingstar !!

Ever so comfy aren’t they.
x

Vintagegirl Mon 21-Sept-26 15:44:29

Fitflop summer is back!

FranP Mon 21-Sept-26 15:38:52

Fallingstar

Skechers everytime for my rather big and awkward feet. Can’t wear them in the rain though so have comfort concept Hotter shoes for then.

Yes, mine are the same, but why don't Skechers make waterproof trainers?

GrannyGravy13 Mon 21-Sept-26 15:08:54

Sago

Don’t worry, I didn’t look closely.

I could never have been a chiropidist

I apologise sago

Until I reread your OP just now I had totally missed your last sentence.

Sheba Mon 21-Sept-26 15:05:55

Georgesgran

*MT60*.
The Edge at Hudson‘s Yard is about 4 miles from the Freedom Tower. That’s the tall building at the far end, to the right, with the tallest aerial. The memorial fountains are adjacent to it.

That’s scary 😱😱😱

Sago Mon 21-Sept-26 15:02:28

Don’t worry, I didn’t look closely.

I could never have been a chiropidist

win Mon 21-Sept-26 14:49:47

GrannyGravy13

Barefoot here also

OP asked for no feet and you immediately post a pho of yours why???

Mamo Mon 21-Sept-26 14:48:51

Snap!! Fallingstar !!

NanaGill61 Mon 21-Sept-26 14:47:26

Crocs for me, with jibbitz to amuse the grandsons smile

win Mon 21-Sept-26 14:46:26

Fallingstar

Georgesgran

I’m 1100 feet up on The Edge in New York!

I cannot look at that 🫣

you just did!!!!

Lupatria Mon 21-Sept-26 14:32:43

barefoot for indoors - hate slippers.