Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday 17th September 2026

(52 Posts)
Bellasnana Thu 17-Sept-26 05:19:26

Good morning from Malta where the high today is forecast at 32°C. It’s still hot but there was a pleasant, cool breeze yesterday.

I went for my hair yesterday then stopped to buy bread and a few other bits before the boys arrived sporting new haircuts. They are all set to return to school next week.😭

DD3 starts today so I will have the boys today and tomorrow. I have an appointment with the doctor this morning but my son in law is going to come and watch the boys while I’m there to save them having to come with me.

Hoping you all have a good day.☀️

Michael12 Thu 17-Sept-26 04:53:06

Good Morning Everyone,
A dark but dry start to the day here in Brackley .
The usual plans with a bus trip into Bicester , intend to go in early have a coffee and a snack , and maybe a beer , then shop and see people I know and chat.
Health OK,
Take Care,
Mick