Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday 20th August 2026

(53 Posts)
Michael12 Thu 20-Aug-26 04:56:37

Good Morning Everyone ,
Its dark but dry outside here in Brackley this morning , its seems as though any wet weather is by passing the area.
The usual bus journey into Bicester this morning hopefully chat people I know , but fewer people seem to be about .
Health OK,
Take Care,
Mick

glammagran Thu 20-Aug-26 15:55:10

Hi All

Been out mooching around Malmesbury, a lovely town. 12th century Hotel is fab and right in the centre. Dodged a shower.

Happy anniversary to you both LateDecember. So we are twins! Thanks for the acknowledgements.

I completely forgot its my sons 49th birthday today. I don't think he's really forgiven us for marrying on his 5th birthday and stealing his day. He is playing golf in Lands End today with GS1 (15).

BlueSapphire, there is an explanation online for the nationwide aspirin shortage. Its very alarming for those who need it. Apparently the price has risen 1000% and there appears to be a black market.

monk08 Thu 20-Aug-26 16:09:54

Welcome Hammo👋