Good morning everyone from a cooler cloudy Northampton, I think we had a drop of rain overnight.
Enjoyed my yoga class yesterday, especially the chat over coffee afterwards. I managed to get some low dose 75mg aspirin at the pharmacy next to the community centre, but at a price - £5 for 28, a month's supply - because there is a shortage. It is usually £2 for a pack of 100! I have been on-line to Boots and no local stores have any. I hope to investigate an Asda tomorrow, as recommended by Marydoll.
Got some washing done and dried yesterday afternoon, and sat in the garden for an hour or so and caught up with the weekend newspapers.
Managed to give the wrong cat some medication last night! Sitting ready to give it to the other cat who is being very difficult about it and grabbed the wrong one. She'll be ok. Anyway the cream seems to be all used up now, and seems to have no effect on Little cat - it was supposed to increase her appetite, but she is still being difficult over feeding. I'm beginning to think it's the weather, as her sister is also not eating a lot.
A morning of pottering and then as it is now cooler, may try to join my walking group after lunch.
Easy dinner tonight of fish and new potatoes, and then strawberries and ice-cream.
Roses you must take things very easy!
Welcome to mernice.
Wishing all a pleasant day.
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?

