Good morning all, it's 11°C here in Glasgow.
Another disturbed night, the steroid injection seems to have worn off and my pain was about 9/10. All the stress has caused a diverticulitis flare up into the bargain.
Years ago, I went to an ABBA concert in Edinburgh. Two of my friends and their husbands were going, spending the weekend in Edinburgh and seeing the show.
My friend died and her husband gave the tickets to our wee group. It was so poignant for us, but a great way to remember our friend. We had a wonderful time, sitting two rows from the stage.
The audience were dancing in the aisles in ABBA wigs and beanie hats.🤣
It's like the Arctic in here at the moment. The atmosphere is rather frosty.
At Thursday's appointment, I asked the GP about DH driving. I have been doing all the driving, with the excuse, I can drop him off, then park.
He was raging, when the GP advised him that it might be wise, to wait until he has seen the cardiologist. He said, I had no right to ask, without his permission.
TOUGH!!!!
My trip to Sainsbury's took longer than planned, the dual carriageway had only one lane, with temporary traffic lights. I was twenty eight minutes in a queue, which went all the way back to the motorway.
I had planned to take sweets into Matalan for the staff, who helped me, when I had a fall last week.
They looked at me in total bewilderment, when I handed in the sweets. No-one had ever done that before!
On arriving home, I found DH in the garden, assembling a chain saw!!! 🙈
I had no words, actually, I had a few choice ones!
His excuse: the tree was dead and it had to come down, before the winter!
He would not be dissuaded. I spent the next few hours, standing guard, beside him.
My own plan had been to cut back my very large hydranges, which (all of 6 them) , which seem to be diseased. The leaves are covered in black spots, then turning brown and dying.
Can anyone offer advice?
Today is my usual church admin day and go to the Vigil Mass.
I am not particularly devout, but that is my safe place. I hardly do any work, spending most of the time chatting.
Have a pleasant day folks and best wishes for all the mountaineers.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
