Good morning all from Polmont where it's currently 11° and sunny. luluaugust happy birthday to you. Utbb 💐. Bellasnana enjoy your sleepover with your boys.
Yesterday I had the sheets in the washing machine while I wandered round Aldi. I couldn't see what they had done in their refit apart from moving everything around. Then home to get the housework done and the sheets dried. I had a lie down in the early afternoon then up and made 6 pots of raspberry jam. It looks(and tastes) lovely.
Today will be a baking day. I shall make what is called school cake- vanilla with icing and sprinkles, then peanut butter cookies for dgs1 and double chocolate chip cookies for dgs2. If I can be bothered, I will make a sticky gingerbread too. Oh, and a boeuf bourgignon in the slow cooker.
Have a good day all.
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
for both. 