Good morning from Sunnyside, northwest coast. The opera co concert turned out to be a bit stressful yesterday as the roads around the church were blocked off and not knowing the area, we singers were lost and in our cars communicating on WhatsApp with someone who knew the area. It’s over an hour’s drive for me and I eventually parked in a nearby road and walked with my stuff.
Considering we were rather under rehearsed, it went well, although I had a moment when I couldn’t remember the first line of my comic song for some reason, thankfully it came and I filled in the blank with some stage business. Afterwards, one audience member said they had loved the concert and wished it had gone on for another hour. I didn’t….
I must ring the engineer today to fix my broken automatic garage door and other practical things.
Thoughts to all🌺
.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



