I sat down to watch it but became frustrated with England in the first half. It did improve, and I couldn't believe it when they struck again so close to the finish.
England play Mexico on Monday at 1 am our time. I feel sorry for England because of the weather in Mexico.
Same here Charleygirl5 I was shouting at them in the first half too🤭 Brilliant Harry Kane as usual, but playing Mexico in Mexico City will be difficult.Fingers crossed for them.🏴🏴🏴🏴
They were on a plane home as far as I was concerned. Thank heavens the players had more self-belief & kept putting shots on target until they eventually turned it round. Well done!
I think if the Mexican fans keep our players awake, Mexico should be eliminated and that would teach a few lessons. Poor Ecuador suffered similarly in another match with Mexico. and they lost, due to lack of sleep.