I have an old ginger cat ,she is called the wardrobe goblin because she practically lives in there, she would lay on the floor at the bottom of my bed which was about 2 foot from the wardrobe( small room) and pull the door open with her paws, it took a bit of door rattling and banging but she made it, at first I was shocked gave me quite a turn in the night.
Well my 2 granddaughters came over to stay age 9 and 13 they took my double bed and I had the spare room single.
One night there were screams coming from my bedroom ,I forgot about ginger and in the night they were woken to see the wardrobe door opening and closing constants and shaking, and they couldn't see Ginger as you couldn't see the bottom of the wardrobe...
I still smile when I think of it. We have moved now and Ginger is still with us
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


