Good morning from a breezy Morecambe Bay. A welcome wind it is too!
Today I’m meeting DS2 so I have an early train to catch. DH will drop me at the station then take Crazy Dog for his walk. We are meeting ‘half way’ though DS has the longer ‘half’.
I hope he’s in a good mood as it will be a long day if he’s not up for conversation.
He’s still quite anxious at the prospect having a mortgage and we will both be glad when the solicitor gets a move on with the completion of his house purchase . He says he feels in limbo. Nothing will actually change for him as he’s lived in the house for eleven years but his autistic mind is in overdrive! We will get our trains back early afternoon so DS doesn’t have to face the rush hour traffic in Manchester.
I’m contemplating wearing my hearing aids. I’ve had them in a bit longer each day. I really don’t like them and can now understand why people don’t wear them to the frustration of others. The audiologist emphasised it was important to persevere as you do get used to them as the brain learns to tune out irrelevant noise. We shall see!
Wishing everyone a pleasant day. Take care🌸
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
Ailments of Old Age (light hearted)
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


