I lost my Facebook account after forgetting my password one night when I was tired and, having put the wrong one in several times was banned. Have tried several times to be reinstated without success. I felt bereaved at the time, especially as it means I’ve lost messenger, too, which was my main way of contacting friends and family. But my daughter suggested Instagram which I love and find it much gentler and more informative than Facebook. I always dreamed of having a small holding with lots of animals and being self sufficient ( I read lots of books about it at one time) which was totally unrealistic as everything I try to grow in my garden dies ( I even killed an ivy that was growing in the house recently). I’d love to hear about your menagerie.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



