Good morning everyone from a cloudy Northampton, fingers crossed it stays dry as I plan on hopping on the bus to the shops this morning.
Went with neighbour and friend as moral support yesterday to the talk on caring/living with someone with dementia; quite a few useful tips. Also I was curious to see inside the retirement village, where the talk was held. It is enormous, has every facility and residents have little need to ever venture outside. There is a gym, shops, hairdresser, sports facilities, restaurant and bar. It seems to be very popular; the headmistress of a school I taught in now lives there.
Thanks for the heads up about the Sainsbury's Tu sale Marydoll - I shall definitely pop in later.
A big rugby match tonight for my team; a semi-final against our greatest rivals Leicester Tigers. Sadly I can't be there, but will cheer them on as I watch it on tv from my chair. Come on you Saints!💚💛💚
Have a lovely big birthday Liberty! 🎂🍴💐