Hi Grannyjan1953
I had one lobe of my lung removed due to cancer in 2020, two weeks before lockdown! I was 66 years old. Never smoked and am pretty fit and healthy leading an active life with a reasonable diet. I was up and managing a shower on my own within a few days, that was the nicest feeling. The drain being removed was the worst bit, but just take a deep breath and hold, they whip it out very quickly so it’s not really anything to think about. Yes I was sore but not overwhelming so much to my surprise. I was at home in 5 days and the recovery was good. Just do as they say and do not overstretch or over tax yourself, just because you’re feeling good. Take the time to recover properly. I didn’t have any treatment after and have been five years clear. Wishing you well, it’ll be fine.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



