Hello, All
Not new but seldom post. I found GN 2 or 3 years ago and absolutely love this site. You are such a caring group and all your caring posts seem so sincere to me.
I live in the USA but have loved the UK and its' history all my life. Don't think I will get there now. I like to google the places you mention when you travel, the flowers you grow in your gardens and sometimes the dishes you cook!
I am widowed and my son lives with me since his divorce. He has his own problems and is estranged from one of his two daughters.
My Harley Cat passed away suddenly 2 years ago at 13 and that broke my heart.
I used to call myself a musician but no more. Too old to travel and have some arthritis in hands. So many of my musical companions are gone or ill.
See what I mean? I'm not interesting but oh my! You are a fascinating bunch!
Thanks for your postings that are so comforting and fascinating for folks like me!
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄



