Good morning, Michael12 and everyone!
Happy 78th birthday, Michael!
The pain in my side and back, where I tripped on the sticky-up pavement, is still there but beginning to ease, so it isn't as bad as it was, thankfully!
After crashing back to bed just after 10 am yesterday, I managed to have a reasonably decent kip, flat on my back, hugging another hot water bottle, completely flattened and stuffed with paracetamol and Moo Milk!
I got up once for the loo and once for some orange juice, but that's it, I was well conked out and didn't get up until just before 3 pm! It was well needed!
As I have Melani Sanders We Do Not Care Club Handbook, £13.93 from Amazon, hardback, she's now written We Do Not Care Club Colouring Book, paperback, £10.99 through Amazon, so I've ordered that one too, it should be with me in a few days!
Have a good one, all of you!