Good morning all from the Scottish Borders. Default dreich here but may cheer up later. I want to go to yarn group this morning but there's so much going on house-wise that I may miss it again.
I decided to do my reccie for a U3A walk alone yesterday. It took me 4 hours so perhaps too long. It also took me up several hills, a field with docile bulls and a stream with stepping stones.
I went to Folk Club in the evening and listened to protest songs from my era.
I checked the status of the house I want to buy and have the estate agent coming tomorrow to arrange to put my house on the market.
Really Roses! Do you need to clean the kick boards 🤣 I suppose it takes your mind off the other stuff. Hope today goes smoothly.
Good wishes to Redcar and all with medical appointments.
Have a nice birthday 🎂Mattie with cake.
Hoping everyone has something nice today.
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Mother put on child abuse register for letting her 5 year old go for a walk!
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


Hope it is sorted out soon