Have you ever done or said anything that you really regret, after drinking too much alcohol, and do you post on Gransnet after drinking too much?
Gransnet forums
Chat
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

but because I fall asleep. I'm a very cheap night out!
. No point doing it if you can't remember it. Someone once travelled down from Liverpool to Cornwall under the impression that I was going to go back to Liverpool with him [I think he'd even cleared it with his mum] but I ended up getting rather drunk and spent the night with the friend he'd travelled down with. I feel really bad about that. My ex proposed to me when he was very drunk soon after I'd met him but I told him the next day I didn't hold anyone to anything said under extreme intoxication so it was several more years before we got married. I wonder how many men aren't so lucky. And I regret getting very drunk on barley wine because I can still remember the pain of it. I very rarely drink these days....

