DS2 told me last night that DiL had her 20 week scan and was told that her baby is a boy. DS2 went with her and took their 3 children, all boys, as well. So now they have already seen their new baby brother months before he is born. Everyone is very excited and a bond is already forming with the new baby and his brothers.
I had to smile to myself as I realised that if my mother was still around she would be completely shocked and outraged at such a thing. There would be a lot of huffing and puffing and bosom heaving, Les Dawson Style. My elder sisters tell me that every time a new baby was born in the family it just appeared, with no build up or explanation and no questions asked. I was the youngest of 7 and my sister says that she was always amazed that Dad would go to the doctors and bring back a baby that looked just like the rest of the family.
Times have changed, and in this instance for the better I think.
I think a lot have things have changed for the better in my life time. Do you agree?
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄





