Feeling down already! Now I have no hot water! Rang corgi who asked had I got heating? Today! With the
! Then told me someone would call round in the next24hours?
I'm at work tomorrow? This is one of those times when I really wish my OH was still alive.
Also Cunard have now cancelled Asdod for security reasons and are spending 2 nights in Haifa instead! This means I'm trying to organise an overnight hotel in Jerusalem for maniac and myself.
I really feel very useless, helpless and incompetent , I usually manage ok but everything seems to be going wrong at once. The last straw is that a lovely dress I ordered from East is too small!
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.





[shock
you are one of the most capable people I know. Things will fall into place and you will wonder what your wobble was all about. 


