I was addicted to Gransnet before I went to Spain for a week last month. When I came home the addiction had gone and I only came on for a look a couple of times a day. Then I started doing the odd post and now it's back to logging on every half hour when I'm in the house.
All my family know about Gransnet. For a start I'm always rushing off with the latest good joke. A friend sends me texts saying 'get off Gransnet now' (he's joking).
Is anybody else addicted and does it matter?
Hegseth wants to livestream execution !
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
when I go out the first thing I do when I come home...log on....first thing in the morning....last thing at night....nellie is sure to be lurking somewhere for a a bit of a lark
.

. Just finish this coffee, then I need to go and write some minutes....