Gransnet forums

Chat

I'm missing you all

(16 Posts)
GoldenGran Wed 06-Jun-12 18:26:57

GA was wondering where youwere glad all is well.

Libradi Wed 06-Jun-12 17:51:07

Good to hear from you GA flowers

whenim64 Wed 06-Jun-12 17:39:03

ga I was beginning to wonder if I had seen you on here lately. Nice to hear from you and we'll look forward to hearing about your visitors soon x

kittylester Wed 06-Jun-12 17:33:04

Hi ga flowers

Butternut Wed 06-Jun-12 16:53:30

ga Lovely to see you on here again, albeit it for just a quick visit.
Take care with your busy-ness and I shall look forward to hearing all about it.

Wonderful family news, too! sunshine

Ella46 Wed 06-Jun-12 16:12:16

shock blush [smartypants emoticon]

Bags Wed 06-Jun-12 16:09:53

No, but a good pal of mine did smile. She's a lexicographer.

Ella46 Wed 06-Jun-12 16:07:42

Bags I love that word hecticity, did you make it up? grin

Ga Congratulations! flowers

Bags Wed 06-Jun-12 15:54:20

I'd ditch the ironing.

Bags Wed 06-Jun-12 15:53:27

Glad all is well, ga, if hectic! The hecticity looks set to continue for a while too smile

Jacey Wed 06-Jun-12 15:46:25

Lovely to hear family news wine ...pleased you're so busy ga flowers

JessM Wed 06-Jun-12 15:40:04

What an interesting thing to do GA. Trust getting more fluent by the day. Hope not really 24/7 - surely you are allowed to sleep! grin

nanaej Wed 06-Jun-12 15:38:12

Hi GA you are a busy lady... and doing all kinds of useful things too well done you smile

Annobel Wed 06-Jun-12 15:35:09

Glad to hear from you GA. You seem to be up to the eyes and I hope you aren't doing too much with the WM away. How did your son's degree exams go? Is that the one who has just become engaged? What a lot of weddings you are having!

greenmossgiel Wed 06-Jun-12 15:29:53

Lovely to hear from you grannyactivist, and what lovely, busy news! Lots and lots of happy things happening for you and your family - the best of warmest wishes to you all! xxxx flowersxxxx

grannyactivist Wed 06-Jun-12 15:25:53

but I'm teaching a full immersion English course, so I'm with my student almost 24/7 and have no time or opportunity to come on GN. With the Wonderful Man away I'm looking after our very full house (a family of Libyan refugees arriving next week too - gulp), washing, ironing, cleaning AND trying to keep on top of the allotment. Add lesson planning and teaching (just been grappling with reflexive pronouns confused) into the mix and I barely have time to visit the loo. Still, looking on the bright side it proves that I'm NOT completely addicted to GN - I haven't read/posted anything for absolutely ages - I will have a Gransnet Fest when my student leaves at the end of June and catch up on all the news.

Speaking of news, my daughter is getting married in July and MY SON HAS JUST ANNOUNCED HIS ENGAGEMENT!!!!! Yippee!! Second wedding of the year will be in November.

Many thanks to those of you who've pm'd me - I'm really touched that you noticed I hadn't been posting. flowers

flag Love the Jubilee icons, by the way, although the event itself has mostly passed me by.