Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(319 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Shelflife Thu 01-Oct-26 17:03:18

Thinking about you Monica xx

Primrose53 Thu 01-Oct-26 16:58:11

Calendargirl

Aveline

Not wishing to detract from the thread, but I also received a message from San Francisco, concerning a comment I made on another thread (not this one).

Didn’t reply, and blocked him.

Me too. Ignored and blocked.

westendgirl Thu 01-Oct-26 16:53:52

So sorry for your loss
Sending my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Jalyn Thu 01-Oct-26 16:52:50

So sorry M0nica 💐

yogitree Thu 01-Oct-26 16:52:35

Thinking of you MOnica, such sad news. 🫂

MiniMoon Thu 01-Oct-26 16:52:30

Oh Monica I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Please accept my sincerest condolences. xx

JustkeepswimmingDonna Thu 01-Oct-26 16:51:52

Sorry for your loss. Sending condolences flowers

TwiceAsNice Thu 01-Oct-26 16:44:32

That is so sad for you Monica I’m sending deepest sympathy for you and your family . I will pray for you

CarrotTop Thu 01-Oct-26 16:41:47

I'm so sorry. Wrap yourself in cotton wool and know that there are many people out here thinking of you.

V3ra Thu 01-Oct-26 16:40:48

Such sad news M0nica.
Heartfelt wishes to you and all your family.
From what you've said over the years your husband was a fine man, a life well-lived. One to be proud of xx

Grandmabatty Thu 01-Oct-26 16:40:42

Me too. It's pretty despicable in my book.

Anrol Thu 01-Oct-26 16:40:19

So very sorry to hear this Monica. Heartfelt condolences sad

Calendargirl Thu 01-Oct-26 16:37:25

Aveline

Not wishing to detract from the thread, but I also received a message from San Francisco, concerning a comment I made on another thread (not this one).

Didn’t reply, and blocked him.

Sweetpeasue Thu 01-Oct-26 16:35:33

Im so very sorry for your huge loss Monica. 🌹

Desdemona Thu 01-Oct-26 16:35:12

Very sorry to hear this MOnica.

Aveline Thu 01-Oct-26 16:28:08

Warning. I was just horrified to receive a PM from a man in San Francisco who'd seen my condolence post on this thread.
I suspect he may be contacting others. Horrifying that this should happen on this sad thread. angry

SueDonim Thu 01-Oct-26 16:26:08

Oh Monica I’m so sorry. It’s the club no one wants to join. flowers

4allweknow Thu 01-Oct-26 16:23:28

Sincere Condolences to you Monica and family.

Anneeba Thu 01-Oct-26 16:20:14

flowers

mokryna Thu 01-Oct-26 16:15:46

Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss. flowers

winterwhite Thu 01-Oct-26 16:14:51

Oh Monica, what a shock and what a terrible thing to happen. You always painted such a sympathetic picture of your husband. He sounded a lovely man.flowers

Kathmaggie Thu 01-Oct-26 16:11:26

My heart goes out to you Monica, a very difficult time for you 💐

charliebb Thu 01-Oct-26 16:07:25

My deepest condolences to you, may your dear husband rest in peace.

Newgran59 Thu 01-Oct-26 16:02:50

Condolences 🙏

ROMILO Thu 01-Oct-26 16:01:08

Such sad news MOnica wishing you strength for the coming days.