Again, such kind, good, sensible advice. Re the counselling, the hospice has been in touch and I do intend to try it, I do need someone I can speak too in confidence. I’m also reading a recommended book, It’s ok that you’re not ok, which I’m finding helpful. To be honest, I’m not sure how I’m doing, but I’ll find out in time.
I now know that people’s health can change quickly, whilst I am now perfectly fit and well , who knows what’s ahead. Whilst I can afford the upkeep of this house, and it’s in an lovely area, but there is nothing here, I would rather live closer to the water, I love the sea and I would rather spend the money on improving our quality of life. I want us all to be somewhere with a centre, where we can all make friends, I want to see my girls enjoy their lives, not have to worry about the cost of upkeep of a house, because that’s all it is, a house, it’s how you like your life which is the important thing.
I need to know that they’ll both be ok. I’m still concerned about my daughter, but at least we are now talking about it.
When we buy our next house, I will ensure that we are both protected. My daughter only owns 33% , she still wants to live with me but I know I would give her the lions share. My pensions will keep on coming, I’m financially secure, my husband made sure I would be ok.
I am quite overwhelmed by the level of support and advice you have all given me, sorry if I haven’t answered everything, not sure what I expected but you’ve all certainly restored my faith. Thank you
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


