Well 3 years ago my late husband my sister and brother and myself were going to a nephew's wedding and we had bought our wedding outfits which were expensive and we noticed that there had been a hen party at a nice restaurant with all ages of people.y sister and I weren't happy and my sister rang the nephews parents. Looking back deja vu the mother out sister in law was so nasty and ignorant and when we asked could we have been invited we were told no it's for close family only. Since then we have been totally ignored no communication and remarks made against everything
Well I'm not interested in putting things right they are so arrogant and the attitudes are awful I wasn't brought up to be like that I would never have said close family only
Advice regarding trying to loose weight.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......


