Wish I had been selected Calendargirl .Sounds like a brilliant idea. I always shop at Tesco and regularly spend much more than that but I guess that precludes me from getting targeted.
Wandering round 4 different Tesco's and spending nearly £200 to get a measly 18 quid off. Not worth getting out of bed for!
Just go to ALDI and you will.probanly save more.
You miss the point.
I don’t have to wander round four different Tescos. I go to the same one I always shop at.
I don’t buy anything I don’t need, just maybe buy ‘in advance’. No doubt after my four qualifying visits, I won’t have to spend much in my next few shops.
We have no Aldi anywhere near us, and with the current price of petrol, I have no desire to drive miles to do a marginally cheaper grocery shop.
Another bribe to get more customers through the door. It looks as though Asda is on the way out, so Tesco will be hoping to be the one their shoppers switch to. No doubt Sainsburys's will be thinking up something similar.
That’s a very good deal, Calendargirl, I wish I’d heard about it. I buy our Two Together railcard with Clubcard points every year and this would have covered the full cost, with a smidgeon left over.
A good idea if it's your regular shop and you would spend the required amount each week easily.
I have have found with supermarket offers like that, which need a minimum spend that I spend way over, which kind of defeats the object and that is exactly what they want you to do.
It said my account should update in 72 hours, but didn’t.
So I rang again this morning.
This time, I got a female call handler, who straightaway at a stroke put the missing ‘stamps’ on my account. She said it should now update for my remaining two shops, but if not, just phone again.
Sorted!
It’s £18.50 of Clubcard points, so not to be sneezed at.
I was invited to take part in a Tesco ‘Missions’ challenge.
It consisted of signing into the scheme, then doing four shops over a four week period, spending a minimum of £46 each shop.
You should then get rewarded with 1850 Clubcard points.
I have done two qualifying shops so far, but cannot see where I have received any ‘Mission Stamps’.
The staff at the local store know nothing about the promotion (it is a legitimate one). I’ve spoken to Clubcard Customer Service, they say it all looks ok, but still hasn’t) updated.