I believe Ramadan is coming to an end.. I lived for some years in an Arab country and loved, at that time of year, to see all the children in their brightly coloured new clothes, worn to celebrate Eid. The children were so excited.
It reminded me of when I was a child and my father would, every Easter, take my sister, mother and me up to the a’West End’ and treat us to a new outfit. Was this just a London tradition or nationwide? Did this have some connection to religion I wonder? I know that in my Londoner grandparents time there was the Easter Parade in Hyde Park where everyone wore their best clothes and an ‘Easter Bonnet!
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Mother put on child abuse register for letting her 5 year old go for a walk!
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



