I look after 4 grandchildren. The eldest is 5 my DSs children and I pick up and take to school one day a week . Looking after their younger sibling 8 months on that day .
I look after DDs children another day . And working another two days a week .
My DD comes over part of the day when I look after DS youngest bringing her two children 4yrs and 18months . The problem is DS is worried I am not ensuring baby has proper daytime naps in cot because other children are about, and I can tell he thinks I should not have the other GC over . The baby only naps in cot so quite restrictive for going out etc. I enjoy having DD and other grandchildren with me now I've taken on looking after the youngest
Any suggestions what I should do . Thank you for any advice
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
