My DD is frequently sullen around me and she has zero interest in my life. Everything seems to revolve around her world.
She has a very supportive DH but has a tendency to over extend herself with her work commitments (she loves her career) whilst juggling their 2 year old.
I live over an hour away and visit on average every 3 weeks. I do as much as I can to help but quite frankly I get fed up seemingly having to tippy toe around her. I also feel sad that she spends any time we have together scrolling on her phone.
I make an effort to talk to her about her life and I'm very proud of her achievements.
I know I shouldn't take it personally but I do! It's tricky to talk to her because she gets defensive. Any thoughts?
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?
Anyone else getting more scam messages lately?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


