Hi all I knitted this baby sweater for a friend. Her daughter is having a baby boy in July. Knitted using james c Brett marble dk. Thank you for looking.
It's gorgeous . Lucky baby . I wouldn't attempt it ! Blankets and scarves - yes and no to anything that requires following a pattern . You might as well ask me to devise a formula for cold fusion !
That's lovely. I wish I could knit, but I'm completely useless at anything like that (believe me, I've tried!). My DiL is expecting a baby girl next month and I'd love to find someone local who could knit me something for her.
whywhywhy I started knitting myself a cable jumper very many years ago but for some reason never finished it. There's not much to do now and I took it out twice during lockdowns to have another go, but could I work out where I was with the cabling? No! It's back in a box under the stairs, another UFO 😃