During the first lockdown. I saw on GN a post about what grans are making , knitting, someone said they were knitting sleevies. Little knitted tubes for babies/children if they were in hospital with a cannula in their little arms. To keep it covered.
I knitted some and sent them off to the address provided about a month ago. It was a private address,
As I haven’t heard any acknowledgment they were received , I wonder if the original poster could enlighten me as to whether she heard anything back, I don’t want to knit and send anymore if they are no longer living at the address,
Sorry for long post. , I did provide my address and email address at the time, I can’t remember who the original poster was.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


