Sadly, I experienced something similar to you when working for the NHS.
It seems to be an excepted way to deal with new staff.
Sometimes it may be caused by jealousy, Often by the person that had a say in if you would be employed in the first place!
Rather than just say straight at the end of your trial period that sorry, you are not right for the job, they'd rather make your life uncomfortable and hope you leave of your own accord.
I was dragged through a disciplinary meeting, unaccompanied - something that seems common in the Health Authority I was working for - I was even warned by my predecessor it was likely to happen.
If you have a problem with your hands, they should find a way and supply you with equipment that could help you. They should give you time to learn their system as well.
I think you may be better looking for another position elsewhere instead of putting up with this toxic behaviour and on the way out of the door, make sure that you make a complaint to the practice manager in the first instance about your treatment, If it is the practice manager that is nasty, complain to the GP partners.
There are jobs out there that would love to have you, with your experience and you deserve, as we all do, to be treated well.