We moved to another country 10 years ago, I went from working full time in the NHS living in a town with a very active social life to living in the middle of the countryside, no job and virtually no social life at all. I was bordering on feeling very depressed. I found a local community centre and started volunteering. It was the best thing that I ever did. It got me out of the house, I could choose when I wanted to volunteer (at one point I was doing it full time) and I met some lovely people who went on to be very good friends. I also was fortunate to go on lots of different training courses and I actually passed my training qualifation which I absolutely loved doing. I would recommend volunteering to anyone that has time on their hands, maybe feels lonely or maybe just moved to a new area and wanting to make new friends.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Strictly 2026- Remembering Sparklefizz.



