Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Trigger Point getting silly now?

(12 Posts)
WithNobsOnIt Tue 15-Sept-26 20:23:20

This happens with a lot of series.
Start off OK then really go downhill, but they still try to milk it for all it's worth.

Weak story lines, poor ideas. Time to pack it in.

MayBee70 Tue 15-Sept-26 19:48:05

She comes from the same Nottingham acting school that produced Samantha Morton. Prince Harry was a great supporter of it.

Northernsoulnanna Tue 15-Sept-26 19:37:37

Ive liked vicki mcclure since she played LOL in the This is England film and this is england 86.88 and 1990. Series.
I thought this was the best series, sometimes i got lost in series 2 and 3.
I thought last nights finale was brilliant.
Think it may have been the last,have to wait and see.
Just entertainment.

MayBee70 Tue 15-Sept-26 18:40:03

Visgir1

I like Vicki McClure but she's getting too type cast, she just plays Vicki McClure all the time.

I’ve never watched Line of Duty ( I don’t understand plots) but do like Vicky ( local girl done good). I just felt that Trigger Point is one of those series created just for one person.

petra Tue 15-Sept-26 17:36:48

I’ve only seen the clips in adverts.
Does she run everywhere 🤷‍♀️

Happygirl79 Tue 15-Sept-26 17:31:48

I like Vicki but not in this series. Its the same thing over and over again and extremely boring in my opinion so I switched off after a couple of episodes

Visgir1 Tue 15-Sept-26 16:04:35

I like Vicki McClure but she's getting too type cast, she just plays Vicki McClure all the time.

MollyNew Tue 15-Sept-26 15:42:08

Kats, I've watched the whole series so I'll be interested to know what you think of the final episode?

Grannybags Tue 15-Sept-26 15:35:48

I thought the first series was far fetched and didn’t make it through the first episode!

Jaxjacky Tue 15-Sept-26 15:33:17

Only up to episode 3, but thanks Kats I know what to expect in the next few episodes 🙄

It’s pretend, not a documentary.

Ilovecheese Tue 15-Sept-26 14:57:09

I like Viickie McClure as well, but Lana is weird!
Been quite exciting though. (binged watched the whole series)

Kats2 Tue 15-Sept-26 14:32:16

Is it just me or is Trigger Point getting quite ridiculous lately, don't get me wrong I like Vickie McClure but, its looking like the title should be changed to Lana saves the world (again) she is no longer part of a bomb squad team as she seems to be the only one ever doing anything..and as members are injured no one is replaced so its no longer a team but a lone bomb disposal person and at the end of last nights episode she had even had turned into a detective..