Hi everyone, my DH and I are off to Egypt mid-January, although I feel a bit uneasy about going. I went to Cairo about 10 years ago, and was escorted everywhere by armed soldiers. Our guide was frantic we didn't wander off. We saw some amazing sights of course, but it was an uncomfortable experience. However, DH missed out on that trip and is determined to go this time. And obviously I don't want him to be disappointed.
Given all the current unrest, we contacted our tour company. They are experienced and well-respected, and said they had absolutely no concerns at present. (And if we pull out we lose 75% of our money).
It would be great to hear from anyone who's been recently.
Many thanks.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.




