I have had an IPad Air 2, an IPad Pro and now a IPad 2020 8th generation, and I love them all. I bought the 2020 model for the same reason I swapped from my IPhone - Initially I loved playing with all the new functions, but eventually the novelty wore off and I settled down to a more limited number.
I bought the Air when it first was launched, and thought it may be coming near it’s end of life after about 4 years, so I bought the Pro. Regrettably the Pro gave up after 20 months so I bought the 2020 . I would strongly recommend them but I am probably am a bit of an addict!!!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
