I have suddenly started getting pop-ups on my laptop from Norton anti-virus. I do not have Norton on here at all - I have checked through the apps.
The pop-ups tell me my Norton (non-existent!) is expiring today. There is no way of getting rid of the pop-up - it has no little cross on it, and if you say hello to it in any way it opens on a bigger window - at which point I close it while it is in the act of loading - so it is never actually opened. But a few minutes later, back it comes.
I have malwarebytes installed by the person who set the laptop up, so I do have the necessary protection. But I do not want Norton!
The other day I had a similar un-close-downable one from Bitcoin.
Any ideas?
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


